Olymp Trade Register
Register Olymp Trade Account
Firstly, to Register on OlympTrade Platform, you will need to find Login / Registration form as above. However, if you already have an account, you may login by entering your E-mail address and Password.
- Visit OlympTrade website or mobile app,
- Click on the menu “Registration”,
- Enter your E-mail,
- Enter your Password,
- Select account currency,
- Agree with terms conditions,
- In case of social registration click on “Apple” or “Facebook” or “Google”,
- Click on “Register” button
How do I register on the Olymp Trade Platform
If you want to Register on OlympTrade Platform, you will need to click on ‘Registration’ tab and fill all fields as it is shown above. You will be asked to provide broker with the following information:
- Your Name.
- Email address. Please make sure that you have access to E-mail address you entered in order to avoid the loss of the account and any other difficulties.
- Telephone number. You need to have access to the telephone number you entered as well, so be careful.
- Password. You will need to create a strong password to keep your account secure from others. Don’t forget to remember the password which you have created.
- Currency. You will need to select the currency you will be trading on (EUR or USD).
- You will also need to agree to the service agreement and confirm that you are of legal age (over 18).
- Finally, after all of the information is fulfilled, you may press on the ‘Register’ button.
How to register with a Facebook accountTo sign up with a Facebook account, click on the corresponding button in the registration form.
In the new window that opens, enter your login details to Facebook:
Once you’ve clicked on the “Log in” button, you will be automatically redirected to the Pocket Option platform.
To sign up with a Google+ account, click on the corresponding button in the registration form.
How to register with a Google+ account
In the new window that opens, enter your email and click “Next”.
Then enter the password for your Google account:
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address.
How to register Olymp Trade account from mobile app?
You can also download app on your Android or IOS mobile device and register from there. All steps are pretty the same as on the version for browser so you will not have any difficulties with it.
Can i register Olymp Trade account on my friend?
Olymp Trade is a serious financial service and you need to be honest with them. You won’t be able to open account on your friends personal information because you will need to verify yourself by sending a photocopy of your passport or ID with your picture on it.
How to verify Olymp Trade Account
The verification procedure includes 4 steps. We will provide you with instructions to follow.
Proof of identity
A client may submit one of the following documents:
- ID card
- Driver’s license
The photo should be no more than 2 weeks old. The photo should be original, colour, and without any additional corrections. It should not be saved or edited in Photoshop.
Simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Proof of Address
A client should provide one of the following documents:
- A bank statement with the client’s name and address visible in a single image and issued no more than 3 months ago.
- A utility bill with the client’s name and address issued maximum 3 months ago.
- A tax declaration with the client’s name and address visible in a single image issued no more than 3 months ago.
- A valid student or work visa or a residence permit for another country.
Proof of Payment
When uploading images for proof of payment, please note that each payment method needing confirmation should be uploaded to the corresponding section. For successful uploading, please do not create any sections on your own.
Before verifying the e-wallet used on the platform it should also be verified by the e-wallet website.
- The client should send a screenshot with the transaction to/from the platform, the owner’s name, and the number of the e-wallet visible in one image.
- If this information is not visible in one screenshot, the client should send several screenshots. For example, one with the e-wallet number and the owner’s name, and the second with the e-wallet number and the transaction visible. The screenshots should be relatable to one another.
Click “History” on the left to see the transaction history. If you have a lot of transactions on your Neteller account, choose the transaction type and date to narrow your search and then click Apply. After that, click on the human sign in the upper right corner. Ready! Make a screenshot of all of these pieces of information.
Choose “Transactions” on the left-side menu and then choose the time period and transaction type. After that, click on the human sign in the upper right corner. A tab with the e-wallet owner name, e-mail, and user ID will be shown. Make a screenshot of all of these pieces of information. All the information should be visible in a single screenshot.
On the main page, please make a screenshot where the WMID, e-wallet number, and transaction amount and date would be seen altogether.
Then click WMID. Make a screenshot of the opened page.
Please provide a screenshot of transaction details (sum and date). Choose the order history in your e-wallet and make a screenshot of them.
For confirmation of your Perfect Money e-wallet 2 screenshots should be provided.
The first one — with the owner’s name and e-wallet number:
The second — with your e-wallet number and transaction to the platform (amount and date should be visible):
For confirmation of this e-wallet, a screenshot with the date and amount of transaction should be provided.
- The customer should provide a photo of their card. The back of the card is not required.
- The first 6 and the last 4 digits, expiration date, and the owner’s name should be visible in a single photo.
- Stolen/blocked card — a document certifying that it was issued to the customer.
- If there is no document such as in point 3, a bank statement with the name and bank card number visible in a single photo or screenshot.
- If there is no statement with the owner’s name and card number, let the customer provide one with his name and the transaction(s) to the platform. The sum, date, and the name should be visible in one image.
- If nothing can be provided, please contact KYC.
For confirmation of virtual cards a statement with the owner’s name and transactions should be sent. All data should be visible in one image.
- To confirm an Astropay Card, the customer should send a screenshot from their Astropay Card account. The account holder’s name and transaction details (sum and date) must both be visible in one image.
- If a client claims that they can not provide a screenshot from point 1, let them send a screenshot from their bank account confirming these transactions. The name and the transactions must be visible in a single screenshot.
A client should open the “Card Uses” section and take a screenshot of this page if they deposited the whole sum of the card at once.
Confirmation of the Origin of Funds
In some cases, the Company may request a document that will confirm the source of funds.
Why is it requested?
- To protect our users from fraud.
- To comply with corresponding laws that allow us to operate as a financial company.
To confirm the legality of the funds, you will need to provide one of the following documents:
- an income statement for the past year
- a bank statement with an indication of the source of income
- an agreement for the sale of shares
- an agreement for the sale of property or a company
- a loan agreement
- a document that proves share ownership.
The document should contain your name.